Monday, July 5, 2010

Amma, chockate eyes

Z and I have been married for more than three years.

I am 25 years and 92 months old.
My eye color is brown; plain old, indescriptive brown, or so I thought. Z has never made much of a fuss about them either...after all he has hazel eyes, a one-up on my ordinariness.
Tyke is two years and three months old. The other day I was trying to reason with him and tried to hold his gaze as I drilled some sense into him...he looked me in the eye and said..."Amma, chockate eyes!"
:-D
I peered into the mirror...my eyes are indeed a rich, chocolaty brown...and it took me all these years to realise that!
And of course I forgot whatever it was I wanted to teach my little adorable son.
He is charm itself and boy o boy has he started young!


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online