Monday, February 18, 2008

Update: The Stork's assistants

The count of babies of 2008 has to be revised to 13 now, A, my SiL's bro and SiL are also expecting their first child mid-March this year.
In the meantime glad tidings from W, she's had a baby daughter, Z last evening...and I am a brand new Khala again! AH, MA. I have yet to see my niece, but Aunty says she's an absolute janoo, W says she's a neat, tiny little bundle... and the cutesy little mews I heard from babyZ on the phone while talking to her mother were...easy-to-miss but hard-to-resist.
I'm also excited about how BabyZ's elder bro, A would react to a little child...he's used to attention all the time...how would he see the tiny one as a permanent fixture at his place and domain.
Once when Z and I stayed over at W's place over the weekend, A gawped and glared and watched us constantly wondering if these two new faces were to stay at his place for long...how'd he see his baby sister? Waise to the child is AH a complete ladies' man, charm itself in the presence of female company...but BabyZ is hardly company and we all know how men have double standards when it comes to dealing with their womenfolk and women in general. Let's see how he shapes up.

2 Comments:

Mum2D said...

Congratulations! Waise,here is the Stork Count from my side... my best friend's delivered a baby girl last week. I, as they call her has an 18month old big sister and... well... I've been told she's not taking it too well. Hmm... wonder if D can be of any help there.

AWK said...

Looks like year of the Girls! Woman Power!
Congrats to your friend, as Z says, with two daughters, her Jannat is definite.
A is 14 months old, a bit youngish to display sibling rivalry i guess. and elder sis would looooove being with BabyD as compared with her li'l sis I.
Congrats again!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online