Monday, February 25, 2008

Update III: The Stork's assistants

Z's friend S (not included in the list, as we did not know of their enceinte status) had a baby girl yesterday. So the list of babies of 2008 that I know is now 14. I can also enlist Z's colleague who recently had a daughter too but since I've not met him, he's not included.
Z's a real fan of S, who was born on February 29, he actually wants his kid to be as intellectually gifted as his friend S, I just reply that the child would not have to go that far for intelligence, Mommy is intelligent enough for a whole continent inhabited and ruled by herself, so it just has to take after Mommy
Back to S and his daughter, our first reaction on receiving the sms was...what date is it? Turns out the baby girl decided against sharing her b'day with her Dad and came in five days earlier to avoid the leap.
Also I went for my bi-monthly check up yesterday. Last time I'd gone there, I'd seen a full term Filipina pottering around the corridors...and I'd wondered when she'd be having her baby...and yesterday I saw her in the hospital again, holding a blue bundle...I sooo wanted to go to her and congratulate and gush over the li'l one but then a nurse pulled up the curtains in the lab to give some 'alone' time to mom and son. But the lady who was getting her CTG done with me also looked to be due quite soon. My next visit is in another 14 days time, perhaps I'd get to see her baby and go ga-ga over it?

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online